Cliff Morgan, President of US College Planning, an independent educational consulting firm, provides tips and strategies for parents hoping to pay for college without sacrificing their lifestyle or their financial future.
CHICAGO, IL – August 8, 2011- Cliff Morgan, President of US College Planning, an independent educational consulting firm, recently published an article on his website (http://www.USCollegePlanning.com) with tips and strategies to help pay for college. The article, titled “Parents: Don’t Break the Bank Paying for College,” covers five strategies to reduce the cost of paying for college.
Cliff Morgan writes, “Yes, paying for college is expensive. And yes, it is only going to become more expensive in the future. But that does not mean that you need to sacrifice your lifestyle and your future plans in order to pay for it.”
US College Planning is an independent educational consulting firm that helps parents and students navigate the college process. The entire article can be found at http://www.uscollegeplanning.com/articles/parents-don’t-break-the-bank-paying-for-college.php
To learn more about US College Planning, please visit http://www.USCollegePlanning.com
About Cliff Morgan:
Cliff Morgan is a nationally sought after speaker and author. He specializes in working with families during the college years. His expertise has helped families across the United States save tens of thousands of dollars off the college bill while helping students enter the schools of their dreams. Cliff is also a personal mentor to many financial planners around the US.
Mr. Morgan focuses on helping his clients save significant amounts off the college sticker price thus allowing families to maintain their current lifestyle and save for retirement at the same time.
He was born in Rhode Island and raised in the mountains of New Hampshire. He attended the University of New Hampshire and graduated from Chicago’s Moody Bible Institute with a degree in Church Theology. Cliff has worked with Strategic Wealth Advisory Group and has been a as a trusted advisor for the past nine years. He is passionate about serving people by helping them and their families to build and achieve their short and long term financial goals. Cliff is married to his wife Amy and they have 2 children; William and Charlotte. He is actively involved in his local church, plays soccer recreationally, participates in a bicycling club and is an avid skier. Cliff and his family reside in Chesterton, Indiana.
Cliff’s accomplishments include:
- Founder and Partner of US College Planning & Strategic Wealth Advisory Group
- Author of the upcoming book “WIN”
- Member of the American College Funding Association
- Working as a Wealth Strategist in the financial planning industry since 2003
- MDRT – The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
- 2010 Named to by Chicago Magazine Five Star award for wealth managers
- Member of the National Association of College Admission Counseling
- A nationally recognized speaker on wealth accumulation and preservation
- Named to America’s Premiere Experts as a wealth strategist
- Member of the National Institute of Certified College Planners