How We Can Help
The college years are an exciting time in every young adult’s life. College presents the opportunity for young people to discover their passions, explore their talents, and pursue their dreams. At US College Planning, our sole focus is on helping each student make the most of their time in college. We want to come alongside each family and link arms with you as we guide you through this journey. That includes helping students with SAT and ACT test preparation, assistance with the admissions process, and personalized life coaching. We work with parents to determine the best approach to financial aid, admissions, and the other unique challenges facing the parents of college students. Whether you are a student or a parent, navigating the college years requires knowledge, experience, and hard work. Let us handle the details while you and your student focus on enjoying the experience.
Yes, it’s possible for you to plan for college on your own… but do you want to? Our team has tens of thousands of hours of planning experience and can save you substantial amounts of time and money throughout the process. We’ve gone through college—and we are passionate about providing a more affordable, enjoyable, and less stressful experience for every single family.
Our services for students and parents include:
- Personalized hands-on ACT and SAT test coaching to help you improve your score and receive more money in financial aid
- One-on-one Tutoring to help you through any challenge you may be facing
- Individualized Student Life Coaching – we’ll guide you through this confusing journey
- Admissions Coaching—we know how the system works and can help you make the right decisions!
- Financial Aid Assistance to help families pay for college without sacrificing their lifestyle or their retirement plans
- Family positioning to receive the maximum: financial aid, merit based aid, scholarships, and tax savings
- An exclusive ”Parents Manual” which makes the complex financial aid system easy to understand
- Organizational Planning Checklists to make the process simpler and easier
- Comprehensive Client Care—our team is passionate about what we do and wants to make the college experience enjoyable for parents and students alike
We also offer free college planning workshops in conjunction with the American College Funding Association. These workshops are presented by ACFA-certified planners and are open to the public.
"WIN"About The Book:
Everyone loves to WIN.
Winning connotes a competitive spirit, a rise to the top, and that supreme feeling of accomplishment. Mankind has posted gains throughout history and these exemplify the victory of a WIN!
So… “What are we winning in this book?”
This book uses the benchmarks of Health, Wealth and Success as three targets for Winning. We have therefore included a select group of people who have surmounted the pinnacle of these lofty peaks …men and women that can look back down the mountain and say, “I did it!”Learn More About "WIN"